Sunday, February 5, 2012

Music and Electric Saucepans

Earlier this year I released an album. I use the term "album" rather loosely, as it only consists of five tracks coming in at a total of roughly six minutes in length. It is a collection of related songs I had been working on over the past several months. I originally started the recording with some friends of mine in Blacksburg, VA and finished recording once I moved to California. I've been recording under the bicycle moniker for a few years, originally starting as a noise rock project and eventually moving into something with a bit more structure--albeit still quite minimalist. The first track features a pot and pan ensemble, and you can listen to and download the entire thing for free at http://bicycle.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment