Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Search for a Band to Drum Upon

A few months back I was living in southern California. I moved to the Los Angeles area looking for a career to put my recently obtained degree to use. In my naivety, I didn't realize that this was the worst possible time to begin a career in southern California. Needless to say, I had plenty of downtime. One of my first projects of self-entertainment was an electric saucepan. The end goal if this was to create a faux craigslist post in search of a band to drum on. Mind you, I have almost no experience with the drums, as the posting clearly stated. The rest; well, you can read for yourself.

Note: this is a reposting I have made since relocating to Pennsylvania.

http://allentown.craigslist.org/muc/2826850868.html

No comments:

Post a Comment